Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Webmaster Level: Intermediate Wondering how to begin creating an organic search strategy at your company? What’s a good way to integrate your company’s various online components, such as the website, blog, or YouTube channel? Perhaps we can help! In under fifteen minutes, I outline a strategic approach to SEO for a mock company, Webmaster Central, where I pretend to be the SEO managing the Webmaster Central Blog.
Feel free to reference the slides as well.
Fifteen-minute video to help your create the SEO strategy at your companyThe video covers these high-level topics (and you can skip to the exact portion of the video that might be of interest): Creating a SEO strategy
- Using Webmaster Central as mock company
- Building an SEO strategy
- Understand searcher persona workflow
- Determine company and website goals
- Audit your site to best reach your audience
- Execute and make improvements