Monday, June 08, 2009 at 2:33 PM
Matt Cutts answered a new question each day from the Grab Bag:
- Are shortened URLs treated differently than other redirects?
- How can I make sure Google reaches my deeper pages?
- What impact does server location have on rankings?
- Will a "coming soon" page negatively impact my site?
- How many pages can Google index from a single site?
For your instant viewing pleasure, here's the answer to the question about URL shortners:
And now a peek behind the scenes:
Feel free to leave comments letting us know how you liked the videos, and if you have any specific questions, ask the experts in the Webmaster Help Forum.