Thursday, December 25, 2008 at 1:50 AM
It's been both a pleasure and a great opportunity for us to share our knowledge and hear your feedback. A few of this year's highlights:
For the blog, we had:
- Matt Cutts talking to us in a 3 part interview (see part 1, part 2, and part 3).
- A series of videos explaining how to use Webmaster Tools (See all parts: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6)
- The links series and the 404 series.
- Google's SEO Starter Guide in Spanish.
- SMX Madrid 2008.
- Google Search Masters 2008 in Mexico. We even have some video footage from this conference, including a session about the Help Group :)
- Congreso de Webmasters 2008.
This is us, several members of the Spanish Webmaster Central team:
From left to right: Cristina, Alvar, Rebecca, and Esperanza in Google's Dublin office, with a holiday touch :)